Gaming is the favorite time pass and recreational activity for anyone. No one says no to gaming if they are sitting ideal and want to have some fun. Board games have been around for a long time. We are collecting the heap of Best Board games For Android. You will definitely like this classic board games. These are very popular board games that you can enjoy at any time. Board games are available in two categories mainly one is for board games for adults and second is for board games for kids.
These fun board games are available online and you can even have it on your android phone. There are various choices as well for the players like family board games, classic board games, 2 player board games, life board game, risk board game or strategy board games. We are listing below some of the best online board games for you. These are very interesting and absolutely for free. You can easily have on your android device or smartphones.
These board games list attempt to determine the best entertainment to all those who are willing to have fun playing their favorite games with their families or friends. A board game you will have a board and some pieces called dice and tokens and of course a good strategy to win from your opponent. The chances of winning depend on your strategy along with the luck factor as it involves numbers randomly.
Board games involve pieces moved or placed on a surface or board according to the predetermined set of rules. These board games are always exciting and interesting for all from kids to adults. Playing board games online will not exactly give you the same pleasure as real but the pros of it like playing anywhere anytime can’t be ignored and this is what makes it popular board games among the players.
Best Board Games For Android
It’s not always easy to gather enough friends to play your favorite board games, but luckily android has come with the online board games and solution to this. So go ahead and find the best board game for you out of the below listed online board games.
Chess is the board game that can be played usually between two players. It is one of the oldest board games that people still play. It is suggested to play for mental exercise. The unique thing about this board game is that it is easy to learn but difficult to master. You need really a deep knowledge and finest application of mind to gain expertise. These Chess games not only for recreational purpose but it helps in developing your Chess strategy and improving your skill.
There are lots of different online Chess games are available offered by different developers like Chess by Google play, Chess – Play and learn, Chess tactics pro, chess with friends etc. These Chess games have different themes and interface. They are also designed uniquely so as to be different from other Chess games. However, the basic rules of playing Chess remains same in all. Some of these games are for free while some are paid versions. These games make you feel like you are playing real with your friends and you will get immense pleasure upon winning as well.
Here are some of the features of an online Chess game:
- Connect it with Facebook to play with your online friends. You may also find or challenge any random opponent in this way.
- Check your statistics of victory or loss.
- Track your game and analyze yourself about your game.
- Replay the moves in existing and past games, lets you know your mistakes and even you can rejoice by checking your best shots.
- These games allow you online chatting with your opponent and you can encourage, boast or taunt your opponent.
- Play multiple games. There are no life or restriction to play games.
The classic board game “Risk” is now available to you online. You can play risk game online for free by just simply download it on your android phone or device. Risk has all the trappings of a phenomenal board game but very few of us have time for a good board game these days. Often it is difficult to have the people around us who actually want to play. A Risk is one of such online board games that give you the same fun. The first thing one might notice about this game is that unlike many of the other entries on this list, it looks professional. The rules are the same in the online games as they are in the real game. You have to conquer the world with your armies and defeat all opponents on your way to total world domination. All the rules are mentioned in the rules tab of the game. If you wish to play casually, a few minutes per day is all that is required. If you want to go deeper, you can conquer offers, prepare a hardcore strategy and got some online experts.
Let’s know about its features:
- This game has a solid frame rate, cute art style, embodied in the game’s five colorful factions which makes it really attractive.
- In addition to the classic risk mode, factions provide an updated version of the game where in addition to the typical routine of invading countries and rolling dice, players can complete objectives such as capturing an enemy or conquering an entire continent in one turn.
- You will also get bonuses while you play hard.
- It is a very dynamic board game.
- The interface could definitely use a bit of a facelift, but the wide selection of maps and the sheer number of diehard members have kept the game alive.
- The developer is extremely active, implementing new features most weeks.
- It has the fast interface.
Monopoly need not to be introduced, probably the most famous board game in the world whose goal is to ruin your opponents through real estate purchases. This game requires you to buy streets, build houses and hotels then collect rents from the poor contestants landing on your property. You play against the computer in this game.
Have a look at its features:
- The best 3D experience of the game, which might the real even cannot give you.
- Monopoly is the 2 player game. You may either play against a computer or may select your online component.
- Just enjoy purchasing properties and collecting rent money which makes you win the game.
- Monopoly is one of the world’s most loved board games.
- The graphics are fantastic and the gameplay is smooth.
- The controls are simple and you can play with up to three other friends on the same browser.
So just give it a try and you will surely love this game.
The famous board game is about to get a whole new spin. Manage your fleet and attack your enemies while you wait until just the right moment to call in an airstrike. Can you sink their ships before they wipe out yours in this online board game? That’s is about battleship.
Battleship is a very popular battle game, played all over the world in different forms and with different rules. The original battleship game was actually played on paper and pencil. It is also played as a board game now a day. Because of its simplicity battleship is a great game for children of all ages. Playing the game with a computer-controlled opponent allows children to make mistakes while learning the deeps of the game. This game can be enjoyed by the entire family together. Position your battleship pieces as strategically as you can, so that the computer will have trouble guessing where they are. Guess where your opponent’s ships are positioned on the board and sink them with the least possible moves. Good luck sinking battleships!
Draughts or Checkers is a group of strategy board games between two players which involve diagonal moves of uniform pieces and mandatory captures by jumping over the enemy’s pieces. It is played by two people. One player has dark pieces and the other has light pieces. The player with the dark pieces makes the first move unless stated otherwise. Pieces move diagonally and pieces of the opponent are captured by jumping over them. The playable surface consists only of the dark squares. A piece may only move into an unoccupied square. Capturing is mandatory. A piece that is captured is removed from the board. In all variants, the player who has no pieces left or cannot move anymore has lost the game unless otherwise stated. Play Draughts board Games online and enjoy your time!
Candy land is the fantastic board game that is designed with full of colors. Kids found it really exciting to play it.
Check out its features:
- Classic board game.
- Good for kids of 4 to 6 years.
- Can be played by 2 or 4 players.
- It is originally manufactured in the US.
- You will encounter all kinds of delicious surprises.
- It includes game board, 4 pawns, card deck, and instructions.
Scrabble is the classic board game.
Following are the features that help us to understand about it:
- You need to make the best word using any four of 7 letter drawn at random.
- Your word must use a letter already in play on the board.
- Scores are given for letter values and are boosted by premium squares on the grid.
- It can be played with two or four players at a time.
- This is one game that children and adults can play together, has no learning curve and never gets old and boring.
Backgammon is a classic abstract strategy game dating back thousands of years. Each player has a set of 15 “men” that must be moved from their starting positions, around, and then off the board. Dice are thrown each turn, and each player must decide which of his men to move based on the outcome of the roll. Players can capture each other’s men, forcing the captured men to restart their journey around the board. The winner is the first player to get all 15 men off the board. That’s all about Backgammon.
Snakes and Ladders
Snakes and ladders are the most traditional game played by most of us in their childhood days.
Here are the features of the games that let you know about it better:
- Players have to be the first to the top of the board.
- Along the way, they will find ladders to help them advance and snakes which will cause them to move backward.
- The game is entirely determined by the random factor, either a spinner or the roll of a dice.
- Players do not have any decision in their hand. It is completely a luck dependent game.
- It is a game appropriate for younger children.
- Snakes and ladders can be played by two to six players.
- It sometimes takes less time to finish the game and many of times it takes even longer to finish.
- This game is for kids usually as they are easy to understand Snakes and ladders and enjoy innocently.
You can play Connect Four board game on your mobile for free. Connect Four can be played against two Players. Players take turns dropping their colored discs from the top into vertically-suspended grid. The pieces fall straight down, occupying the next available space within the column. The object of the game is to connect four of one’s own discs of the same color next to each other vertically, horizontally, or diagonally before one’s opponent can do so.
Connect Four games is basically for the kids and is very colorful game. Even if you have not played casual puzzle games or strategy board games you will love Connect Four in a Row.
Forbidden Island is a visually stunning cooperative board game. Instead of winning by competing with other players like most games, everyone must work together to win Forbidden Island game. Players take turns moving their pawns around the island, which is built by arranging the many beautifully printed tiles before play begins. As the game progresses, more and more island tiles sink and the pace increases. Players use strategies to keep the island from sinking while trying to collect treasures and items. As the water level rises, it gets more difficult and needs sacrifices.
Players can also set the initial water level based on the difficulty level they want to play Forbidden Island game at. Forbidden Island is a cooperative board game.
Ticket To Ride
Ticket to Ride is the ultimate game for people who love trains and board games. It is a very simple game. Ticket to Ride can be learned in under 15 minutes while providing players with intense strategic and tactical decisions at every turn. Players collect cards of various types of train. The longer the routes, the more points they earn. Additional points come to those who fulfill destination tickets and to the player who builds the longest continuous route. Ticket to ride contains the fantastic map of the city where ferries and tunnels make it more difficult to play.
Axis And Allies
Axis and Allies is the fighting game on the board. It depicts WWII on a grand scale at full global level. Up to five players can play on two different teams. The Axis represents Germany and Japan and the Allies are supporting the USA, the United Kingdom, and the USSR. A full map of the world is provided which is broken up into various chunks. The game comes with plastic miniatures that represent various military units during WWII (World war II). All of the units perform differently and many have special functions. Players have to work together with their teammates in order to coordinate offenses and decide how best to utilize their production points. Players also have the option of risking production resources on the possibility of developing a super technology that might turn the tide of war. So Axis and Allies is a power pack board game.
There is no better way to spend your quality time with family and friends than by bringing board games to your holiday or picnic. Playing classic board games at a birthday party or any get together is common.
As this is the modern era where everything is possible at the tip of your finger then why not gaming. Gaming is always funny and way of pleasure whether playing with the real board or online board games. We, people, grow up with playing Ludo or like games. With time there comes games like Axis and Allies, Scrabble and much more too. Most of us remember playing the classic board games like the monopoly to the modern board games like a ticket to ride. If you want to use your android device to play them, here are the best board games for Android listed for you above. By playing board games online you will get some extra things that you cannot have playing in real like stats of your game, top scores, multiple players, leaderboard etc.
In this article, we gather 13 Most popular Board Games to let you enjoy. There are lots of benefits of playing board games online. You do not need to maintain the boards and keep them with you or changing the tokens and dices every time. To enjoy the similar games and make yourself cool what you just need an android device in your hand and a good network, that’s all.
We hope you like this post that is about online board games. Your feedback is welcome. You may also write your comment or suggestions if any in the box below.