The world is getting transformed into a global village; connecting every person from pillar to post, reaching anybody from a foreign land is possible only due to the advent of the internet which is now a part and parcel of our lives. These internet connections are a part of our desktops and PC, but most importantly our cell phones. So many of us have considered cell phones as some of the most important parts of our lives, well we aren’t mistaken. Stating the obvious we use devices for almost everything in this world – be it learning about the world via internet or deriving an inspiration to create something or as simple as social interaction, we do it unintentionally and effortlessly using our cell phones.
One of the most popular platforms to interact amongst people is much recently introduced- WhatsApp, it keeps us connected and we can always share pictures, videos via the same and these days can also put up stories and make calls free of cost.
It is so convenient and fun, well how about having the fun doubled, how about having two WhatsApp in one phone. With the presence of dual WhatsApp, our cell phones become more facilitating devices because one can always differentiate between personal numbers to that of the professional ones.
How to use two WhatsApp in a single phone is what we will be talking about in the following tutorial, there are multiple ways by which one can download WhatsApp and use dual WhatsApp without causing any hassle to the previous settings of the phone. Both the WhatsApp accounts work smoothly and do not interrupt each other in any manner.
How To Use Dual WhatsApp In A Single Phone
Dual WhatsApp account in a single cell phone is a possibility one can easily look forward to. The steps are easy to take up and work on. The only prerequisite for a dual WhatsApp account is a dual sim android cell phone, without which double WhatsApp in one phone cannot function as it requires separate numbers for separate accounts.
So below are the three most convenient ways in which two WhatsApp in one phone is downloaded: there are many cell phones available in the market with the dual sim facilities. There are both Chinese manufacturers and otherwise, these Chinese manufacturers allow us to create dual sim setup which helps in cloning of the apps. For instance, Honour’s feature is called app twin, In Xiaomi it is called Dual Apps, and Vivo calls it App Clone while for Oppo it is CloneApp. The entire above mentioned have the similar steps and setups for dual WhatsApp.
Let’s have a look at these simple steps towards dual WhatsApp in one phone:
For Oppo, Xiaomi And Honor Cell Phones
For the above mentioned manufactures the setting setup is the same and hence they are clubbed in a similar category; without much ado let us look at the steps to create double WhatsApp account:
- Download WhatsApp from the play store, in order to create the clone of the same.
- After you’ve installed WhatsApp, go to Settings.
- Tap on Dual Apps for Xiaomi phone. On Honor phones, this is called App Twin, and on Oppo, it’s Clone App.
- You’ll see a list of apps that can work with the feature, and toggles on the side. Turn the toggle on to clone any app.
If your manufacturer also supports the similar cloning feature then these are the steps which can be undertaken in order to create a duplicate WhatsApp app for the phone.
In Vivo Cell Phones
There is a slight difference in the Vivo phones for creating dual WhatsApp hence let us look at the difference and do the needful changes:
- Go to Settings.
- Scroll down to find App Clone, and tap it.
- Now, toggle the switch to enable Display the Clone button.
- Next, Install WhatsApp on your phone via Google Play.
- Long press on any app icon. You’ll see a small ‘x’ to remove apps, but some, like WhatsApp, will also have a small ‘+’ symbol.
- Tap the + to clone WhatsApp on your phone.
After we have cloned/downloaded dual WhatsApp app the next step is to configure the settings for that account and to know how to use 2 WhatsApp in one phone; following are the simple methods to do the same:
- Start the second WhatsApp.
- On the next page, tap on Agree and Continue.
- Next, you can grant files and contacts access to this copy of WhatsApp by tapping Continue and following on-screen instructions or tap on Not now for now.
- For the verification of the number on to which the WhatsApp account has to create a call or SMS on the same will be received hence it is important to put the secondary mobile number and not the one which has already been used before.
- Once you’ve typed in your number, tap Next, then confirm the number by tapping on OK.
- WhatsApp will then send a verification code to check the number, which it will auto-read if you’ve granted permissions. Otherwise, just type in the verification number and you’re good to go. In case you don’t get the SMS, you can also tap the Call button on-screen to get a verification phone call.
With this manufacturing inbuilt option, one can create clone apps of multiple apps and use them for varied purposes. But if the phone still does not support app cloning there are multiple other ways to have a dual WhatsApp app on a single phone. After going through all of them we have introduced the easy and quick ways to download dual WhatsApp.
Below are the methods mentioned for the same, let us have a look at them one by one:
Parallel Space App
- One has to download the parallel space app from the Google play store and follow the following steps for a duplicate WhatsApp Once you start the app, it will immediately take you to a Clone Apps page.
- Select all apps you want to clone, and tap the Add to Parallel Space.
- Next, you’ll be taken to the parallel space, where the app is run in a virtual install on your phone.
- Now, continue to set up WhatsApp as described above.
Hence a with the use of parallel app multiple accounts can be duplicated and used, one amongst being WhatsApp. Dual WhatsApp app can easily be created and used in this without creating any glitches or affecting the functioning of other apps. The parallel app is free on the play store but ad-supported which can be removed with the paid subscription.
One more method which can create duplicate WhatsApp app is by installing an app called GBWHATSAPP but this can be possible only via APK as it is a third party app and not available on Google play store. Thus, it involves a bit of the risk and the settings have to be altered to download from the unknown sources in the settings. It is an alternative to the parallel space.
We have learned the ways to create dual WhatsApp in a single phone, there were two of them and both of them is easy and very convenient for every Android cell phone users. One can access and differentiate various kind of personal and professional contacts as per the whims and fancies of the users. These dual WhatsApp apps can be accessed at the same time without causing any kind of problems with any other app or to each other.
With the technological changes, we can always be amazed and excited about the newer experiences which can be taken up for a simplistic and modern approach .one amongst the, is dual WhatsApp account on one phone. Hence go head on to either find the inbuilt manufacturing settings available in your phone or download the apps which facilitate dual WhatsApp account, and experience a fun and easy method for better sorted and functional approach towards life.
Also share, review and comment on the post as for how did it help you and suggest ways other than those which led you to download dual WhatsApp account.