LG’s next smartphone, LG v50s thinQ was introduced by the company on 6th September 2019. And now it is all set for the market. The company made an announcement for LG v50s thinQ to launch in Korea market. The new smartphone is all packed with advanced features and specifications.
LG v50s thinQ price for the Korean market is 11,99,000 Korean won which will be approximately 1,003 $ and it will come free accessories required for dual display. The key LG V50S features are Dual Screen Attachment and it is a 5G equipped mobile device. A dual-screen display will allow users for multi-tasks for fast connection.
LG V50S Processor is supported by Qualcomm snapdragon 855 with Adreno 640 GPU. It runs an android 9.0 pie with a great interface. LG V50S display is a P-OLED capacitive touchscreen, 6.4 inches in size and has a resolution of 1440 x 3120 pixels with 538 PPI density.
LG V50S specifications
- Triple back camera, 12 megapixels standard for dual pixels, 12 megapixels telephoto for optical zoom, 16 megapixels ultrawide.
- LED flash, HDR, and panorama for main camera and just HDR for selfie camera.
- Front camera of 8 megapixels standard and 5 megapixels wide.
- Sensors features like fingerprint, accelerometer, as well as gyro, proximity, and compass
- Fast charging bigger battery OF 4000 Mah. 50% charging in approx half an hour.
- Inbuilt 128 GB space with 6 GB RAM and expandable memory space up to 1TB.
- Loudspeaker with stereo, 3.5mm audio jack, and FM radio.
- dust and water resistance.
LG v50s thinQ is available in new aurora black color with Front gorilla glass, back gorilla glass, and aluminum frame. The phone will be able to connect with USB like systems and laptops. The phone is fully equipped for the user hence it is available in price accordingly. The company will launch v50s thinQ in Korea tomorrow and it is expected to soon get launch in india, America and Europe market.