Have you ever accidentally deleted very special pictures of your loved ones from your Android Device and felt regretted of not having its back up? Many of us have gone through the situation in a same or another way. Sometimes we unknowingly delete any image, file, contact or SMS from our Android Device and felt sorry for it. Android Device lacks only one thing and that it does not have to recycle bin.
Android devices do not provide us the option to recover deleted files however as we are having a dedicated blog for the Android device users, we will provide you the solution to recover deleted files. It can be done by using recycle bin apps for android.
Recycle bin apps for android have a special android trash folder, where the deleted files are stored. If you feel the need you can recover deleted files. You can restore images, audio, video files along with inadvertently deleted SMS or any of your Contact; you can recover them also through recycle bin for android apk download. For it, you have to recycle bin download through Google Play Store.
Best Recycle Bin Apps For Android
In the below article you will get to know how to recover deleted files from android using recycle app. The best thing about these recycle bin for android apk is you do not need to go through any tiresome process, you just need to tap some options to recover deleted files. Below is the list of recycle bin apps for android:
The top app in our list of recycle bin apps for android is Recycle Bin. It is free to download but to have the ad-free app and to unlock some of the settings of the app, you can have some in-app purchases. However they are optional and if you do not feel the need to have that features, you can neglect them making it absolutely free. The key features of Recycle Bin are as follows:
- It is very simple to use. You just need to select the file you want to delete and send it to Recycle Bin.
- It also allows you to restore the files. You simply need to select the file and tap on Restore. If you want to delete the file permanently you can do the same. It also allows you to send multiple files to Recycle Bin.
- It also shows you the list of deleted file. If accidentally you have deleted some files, you can recover them easily.
Photo Recycle Bin
Photo Recycle Bin is the one of the specially designed recycle bin apps for android as it only works for images. It is free to download but contains some negligible quantity of ads. It is very easy to use as it works by itself. You do not have to send any file to it, unlike Recycle bin app. The key features of Photo Recycle Bin are as follows:
- You just need to click on the file you want to delete and it automatically will be moved to Photo Recycle Bin folder. You can also restore the deleted file if you want to have it again. It also allows you to delete the images permanently.
- As long as you see this app in the notification area this app will run only up to that time. If you restart your device, you need to click on the app and restart it again.
- It has a certain limit to contain the files. If the bin is full you need to delete the items from the folder or move them to another folder by avoiding them to delete permanently.
SMS Recycle Bin
SMS Recycle Bin is the specially designed app among recycle bin apps for android. Many times we accidentally delete the SMS, and it is not possible to recover it. This SMS Recycle Bin app has made it possible. It has the following key features:
- It is free to download and do not bombard you with irritating ads and pop-ups.
- You can delete any SMS and it will go to the SMS Recycle Bin folder. You can restore the SMS anytime if you want to restore it again.
- It also allows you to read it, copy it or send it to another person.
Delete Media Recovery
Delete Media Recovery app is one of the best recycle bin apps for android to keep safe your media files from getting it permanently deleted from your Android Device. It does not restore the media files deleted from your Android device but also from the memory card of your device. The key features of this app are as follows:
- This app not only restores your music and media files but also images and document files. You can restore your contacts, SMS also through this app.
- You can restore files deleted from your memory card also.
- You can also restore the files and put it in a folder applying privacy lock to keep it secret. You can also hide the folder containing your restored files.
GT Trash is one of the recycle bin apps for android that needs a rooted device to provide you better experience to restore the deleted data from your device. It also allows you to restore the images, documents, audio, video, contacts, and images. The key features of GT Trash are as follows:
- It is free to download the app without ads and popups.
- It provides the search bar to search the deleted file. You can also sort the files by name, date, type etc.
- It allows you to preview the deleted files before restoring.
The Dumpster is the most innovative app for recycle bin apps for android as it provides an auto clean feature. You can restore apps, documents, images, and videos. It is available for free as well as premium version. The key features of Dumpster are as follows:
- It supports multi-languages.
- It provides the facility to have privacy lock on your deleted files as well as restored files. One has to provide a 4 digit pin to access the folder and view it.
- If you switch to the premium version you will get the cloud storage facility, also you will get ads free app. You will also get customized themes, app locks, and lock screen facilities.
ES File Explorer File Manager
ES File Explorer File Manager is not just one of the recycle bin apps for android. It is much more than just a recycle bin app. To store your deleted files is just one function of this app. The key features of ES File Explorer File Manager are as follows:
- You can easily restore the deleted file through it. You can even move, rename, cut or copy and paste the file. You can also compress the file to make a zip file. You can also unzip any zipped file through it.
- It helps you to search a duplicate file and to delete it.
- It also clears cache memory and temporary files from the system.
With the continuous up gradation, all the Android Devices have started to provide many features to its users. They provide many facilities that it is hard for any Android device user to look for a PC to perform any function. Still, in certain cases, Android Devices yet to have upgraded a lot to replace PC. And one of the features that make the difference is the facility to keep and recover deleted files.
In a PC if you delete any file, it first goes to recycle bin and hence PC saves the file to delete it permanently. While on an Android Device if you even accidentally or unknowingly delete the file you do not have the option to recover deleted files again. To overcome this issue, we in this article have provided you the list of recycle bin apps for android
In the above article, you got to know about phone recycle bin. All the apps listed above provide you android trash folder, where your deleted files are stored. You do not need to find the way of how to find recycle bin . You just click on the restore button to see your restored files without going in deep to know how to recover deleted files from android. You just have to recycle bin app free download. As we have mentioned earlier you just need to go to Play Store and search for recycle bin download. So as per your requirements pick up any of the recycle app and be free from worrying about your deleted files.
Hope this article was useful to you. Please feel free to share it with your friends and relatives.