Google just made an announcement about the cost of each Google Stadia launch title. And now we can say that Google Stadia’s pricing model was not what most of the people expected, it is better.
The Stadia games price has some exceptions, but mostly it is similar to their modern consoles counterparts. It will not require players to pay a monthly fee for streaming games for existing purchased games. However, it will have Stadia Pro membership for players to experience the improved quality and discounted or free games.
Stadia pricing for new games like RD2 and Mortal Kombat 11 is $60 which we can understand. Although this pricing is slightly a surprise as other platforms also don’t reach this cost for full price games.
Stadia Launch Games Pricing
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – $59.99, $30.00 Stadia Pro Deal
- Gylt – $29.99
- Just Dance 2020 – $49.99
- Kine – $19.99
- Mortal Kombat 11 – $59.99, $41.99 Stadia Pro Deal
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Launch Edition – $59.99
- Samurai Showdown – $59.99
- Thumper – $19.99
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider – $59.99
- Rise of the Tomb Raider – $29.99
- Tomb Raider 2013 – $19.99, $10.00 Stadia Pro Deal
- Final Fantasy XV – $39.99, $29.99 Stadia Pro Deal
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Stadia Ultimate Edition – $119.99, $60.00 Stadia Pro Deal
- Mortal Kombat 11 Premium Edition – $89.99, $62.99 Stadia Pro Deal
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Special Edition – $79.99
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition – $99.99
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey costs $30 on mostly all consoles and Tomb Raider costs $ 40 on PS4 and Xbox. Many times PC versions are shifted to affordable pricing like Final Fantasy XV for $25.
Stadia’s title pricing is similar in comparison to their console is unexpected and great deal for players. because stadia won’t need any monthly charge for subscription. After the worldwide Stadia release in 2020, we can expect the price to drop more and google to conduct the sales for its popular project stream.