Tencent Gaming Buddy is one of the most popular Android Emulators that is specifically designed for playing the PUBG game on the PC. Although you can also use it to play other Android games. It is also known as Gameloop, it offers a lot of graphics features, customization, and other such options. It is highly popular and it has more than 300 million users.
PUBG Mobile Emulator provides the best gaming experience. Playing PUBG on PC offers a lot of extra features that are not accessible while playing it on mobile. TGB Emulator developed by Tencent provides extensive gaming with an advanced controlling system and many other things for free.
Tencent Gaming Buddy: An Overview
- Tencent Gaming Buddy: An Overview
- Cross-platform play
- Why Tencent Emulator is best for PUBG?
- What do you require?
- Download and Install TGB Emulator
- Default Gaming Controls
- Advantages of Tencent Gaming Buddy
- Play PUBG on low-end PCs
- Recent Ban on PUBG Mobile
- Guide to Use TGB
- Fix Tencent Emulator issues
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Tencent’s Emulator provides full edge performance by offering a high range of features on a single platform. Furthermore, it is not limited to the PUBG game, but you can also enjoy playing other Android games on the PC with various extra features.
|Last Updated||1 day ago|
Tencent Gaming Buddy offers a lot of stuff that enhances the game quality, although there are various competitors available in the gaming industry. Have a look at some of its exceptional features
- Advanced Graphics: It provides more options for graphics like HD, Full HD, and Ultra HD. Overall, it provides the best graphics.
- Customization: It has easy gaming controls, it also allows you to set the game controls as your choice, users can also map controls for different Android games.
- Boss key: Through this, you can lock and lock the mouse and hide the display. It comes under the hotkey section.
- Extra features: You can also get the additional features of the game on the Tencent Android Emulator.
- Auto updation: It provides auto updation to all the games, although you need to set up the game control again after the update.
- Record Gameplay: It allows you to record the gameplay and stream accordingly, you can also go for the live streaming option available.
- Languages: It is available in multiple languages, including English, Spanish, French, and others.
Tencent Gaming Buddy provides cross-platform play, the user can play with the iOS, Android, and PC players. It is available in the latest version of the Tencent Emulator which is very much important and the user can enjoy the game independently.
Why Tencent Emulator is best for PUBG?
This Android Emulator is specifically made for PUBG Mobile Games, and both are developed by Tencent. It is highly accessible and compatible and the user can access this on the low-end Pcs. It also provides the cross-platform for the PUBG game.
What do you require?
- Windows 7 and above.
- Dual-core Intel CPU and AMD 1.8 GHz.
- At least 2 GB RAM.
- At least 1 GB free storage.
Download and Install TGB Emulator
- Click here to download the TGB Emulator.
- Locate the file.
- Accept the terms and conditions.
- Wait till it gets downloaded.
- Open the download file.
- Install and launch it.
- Now open the game through the Emulator.
- You’re all set to access it.
Default Gaming Controls
It has easy gaming controls. Moreover, you can also set up the controls as you want, by going through the keyboard mapping and other options.
- For moving: WASD (as per direction)
- Fire, punch, or other: Left click
- ADS: Right-click
- Prone: Z
- Display controls: F1
- Jump, swim Spacebar
- Auto Running: lock mouse
- Throwing stuff: 4,5,6
Advantages of Tencent Gaming Buddy
- High compatibility & Easy Gaming Controls: It is highly compatible with the other Android games, you can get the best experience of playing Freefire, Fortnite, Call of Duty, Minecraft, and much more. Apart from this, it also provides easy default gaming control in order to give the perfect gaming experience.
- Control customizations: You can customize the game as you want, as it offers a lot of additional stuff, also you can customize different games, as you can apply the changes to the specific games.
- Easy to use & Advanced graphics: It allows you to select the graphics options from HD, Ultra HD, and Full HD, along with other graphics settings as per the specification of the PC. Also, it is easy to use, along with easy default gaming control.
Play PUBG on low-end PCs
TGB Emulator is perfect for playing different Android games on the PC, its compatibility is highly versatile. You can access many games through this on the low-end PC, although on such PCs you will get fewer options for graphics as it won’t support high graphics and other options.
Recent Ban on PUBG Mobile
Recently, PUBG Mobile got banned in India with various other applications. Despite the ban, users can still play the PUBG Mobile game on the PC through Tencent Gaming Buddy. Moreover, you can also play the other banned Android games with the help of this Emulator.
Guide to Use TGB
- Open the Tencent Emulator.
- Go to the Taskbar.
- Click on three vertical dots on the top corner.
- Go to the setting option.
- Select the game option.
- Now launch the graphics.
- Click on the Engine tab.
- Click on the save option.
Fix Tencent Emulator issues
Unable to access: If you’re unable to access Tencent Buddy then you need to troubleshoot by disabling the Antivirus software, and clear the TEMP.
Graphics Issues: If you’re facing a graphics problem then you need to set up the graphics as per your device, as it works on the low-end pc with the specific graphics option.
Unable to Open Games: If you’re unable to open the game, then you need to check up on the system requirement of the device, there may be an issue with the free space.
Hence, Tencent Gaming Buddy is the best Android Emulator. It gives the best performance and is highly compatible with other Android games, it always makes sure that the user gets a better gaming experience. You can get it safely from this site, It is a well-known Emulator for offering advanced graphics and other such features.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Is Tencent Gaming Buddy still available?
Yes, Tencent Gaming Buddy is available to download. You can get it from this site.
- Is bluestacks better than Tencent Gaming Buddy?
TGB Emulator is much better than Bluestacks, as it offers various other features that are not available on the other Android Emulator.
- Is PUBG Emulator legal?
Yes, the PUBG Emulator is legal, and you can safely access this Emulator as it does not have viruses.
- Is PUBG PC banned in India?
Yes, the PUBG game has been banned in India, although you can access it through the Emulator.
Stay up to date with all the latest Android news delivered to you, phone news, tablet news, app news, rooting news.